- This event has passed.
Historical Exhibits & Displays
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 31, 2017
Each location with a unique exhibit. Specific dates and times to be determined by each location.
- Decatur Public Library (thru 11.5)
- 130 N Franklin St, Decatur
- 9a-7p (Mo, We, Th), 10a-8p (Tu), 9a-5:30p (Fr, Sa)
- Local History Room: Take Me Out to the Ballgame – Baseball in Decatur, The Bears in Fairview Park, Carnegie Library 1903-1970, Pictorial History of South Side Country Club, History of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Decatur
- Macon County History Museum (thru 12.23)
- 5580 N Fork Rd, Decatur
- 1-4p (Tu-Sa)
- Local Sports History: local high school sports (particularly Decatur High School), Millikin University sports, Staley football and baseball teams (a smaller section given the Staley Mansion already features a large exhibit), the Decatur Commodores, and Fans Field. Also, prominent Decatur/Macon County residents who went on to play professional sports such as Del Unser, Bill Madlock, and Chuck Dressen among others.